May 6, 2013

My Number One

 
   
   
 
   


Opiskelijan kevät on aina superkiireinen - juuri silloin iskee pahin into siivota ja järjestellä. Pienen pieni naula ja iskin ykkösen siihen. Ykkönen on lahja entiseltä poikkikselta.

Or in other words: There's a terrible amount of deadlines in studies. Terrible desire for clean-ups, fix-ups & dusters. Couldn't resist, put one small nail on the wall and this number one in mint is on. A gift from a previous number one in my life.


     
         
   
Ps. Televisio ja digiboksi eivät aivan mahdu vanhaan Hartwallin limulaatikkoon, toista laatikkoa käytän sohvapöytänä. Yngh, näyttävät aika hirveiltä. Olisipa hienoa, jos voisi korvata ne ihan oikeilla huonekaluilla, mutta toistaiseksi jopa Ikean yksinkertaiset lipastot ovat budjettini ulottumattomilla. Puhumattakaan Hayn tarjotinpöydästä, joka on tämän hetken suosikki numero yksi. 


Ps. Or in other words: Haven't figured still out where or how to put my tv & other stuff. Or rather, I have, just don't have it on my budget. I'm a student; it has it's limits. The old wooden box serves till that, with another one as my coffee table. I have a fantasy about simple white Ikea cabinet & a white Hay tray table. 
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment